The Imaginarium Pledge is to deliver an hour of voluntary work for every day booked by our clients (paid for in-house training, coaching, facilitation or consultancy).
You book a day’s work with us and we will contribute an hour to a cause.
We are making a statement about wanting to contribute back to charities, communities, social enterprises, individual resilience and the environment.
Examples of volunteering we do:
- Running a workshop/training session for a charity
- Running a free open course to help participants build resilience
- Coaching/Mentoring on a 1:1 basis to help an individual
- Running workshops to raise money for a charity
- Giving time to add value to a community/group
- Mentoring MSc Students (Uni Sussex Business School Mentoring Scheme)
- Presentation Skills spotlight training session for RSPCA
- Presenting to the West Kent CIPD group on ‘Managing People Through Change’
- Guest lecturing for Sussex Uni
- Guest lecturing for Kent Uni
We are currently looking for local charities (East Sussex/West Kent area) that we can support. Please contact us if we can help.